"Be the wisdom your support. Be the compassion your guide and listen to the Divine Music that beats in every heart."
ali awais' photography
Spiritual and Cultural Tours Pakistan
Sikh Pilgrimage Tour
3rd - 10th February 2024 - Book this Tour
2nd - 9th March 2024 - Book this Tour
2024 Price - $3680 Aussie Dollars
Our guides who oversee these trips are born and raised in Lahore and surrounding area, speaking Punjabi as their native language. We are very proud of the rich history and mix of cultures that underlie the region of Punjab and it is an honour to share these most critical Sikh sites with travellers seeking to expereince a more connected world.
Our pilrimage tours are for small groups only - maximum 8 people (if you have a larger group please contact us to discuss).
Day 01: Arrive in Islamabad, this is an arrival day, airport pickup and night accommodation (no touring on this day, dinner is included for those who arrive earlier in the day)
Day 02: Visit Faisal mosque and Pakistan monument. In the evening drive to Margilla hills for dinner and sunset at Monal view point. Night walk and chai in Jinnah super market.
Day 03: In the morning, visit Panja Sahib in Hasanabadal. Drive for Farooqabad to visit Sacha Sauda. Spend a night in Faisalabad city.
Day 04: Drive to Nankana Sahib, Spend the whole day in Janam Asthan and the Gurdwaras Sahib. Drive to Lahore.
Day 05: Gurdwara Chakki Sahib and Gurdwara Rori Sahib in Gujranwala. After that drive to Kartarpur Sahib. Drive back to Lahore.
Day 06: Lahore Gurdwara Sahib including Sikh Gurdwara Shaheed Singh Singhania, Gurdwara Dharamshala Sri Guru Ram Dasji, Gurdwara Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev, Samadhi of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Visit lahore fort and Badshahi mosque and dinner at food street.
Day 07: Visit Delhi Gate, Wazir Khan mosque, walk to old Gurdwara Sri Baoli Sahib. Try local street food. Khalifa bakery and Rafiq sweets. Visit Haveli Nau Nihal Singh. Shalimar garden and attend Wagah Border ceremony.
Day 08: Departure Flight. Transfer back to Islamabad for flight home or fly out from Lahore.
2024 Price - $3680 AUD
3rd - 10th February 2024 - To confirm your spot on this tour we require a deposit payment of $530AUD - BOOK NOW
2nd - 9th March 2024 - To confirm your spot on this tour we require a deposit payment of $530AUD - BOOK NOW
Single room supplement - add $350 = $4030 AUD
- 7 nights - 4 star accommodation - twin share unless single supplement is requested.
- daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Day 1 dinner only, Day 8 Breakfast only)
- car, driver including fuel and tolls.
- entry tickets to cultural sites.
- English/Punjabi/Urdu speaking, first aid accredited guide.
- airport pickup
- letter of invitation to visit Pakistan. (needed to obtain visa)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- international flights and internal transport outside of trip dates.
- Travel Insurance, you must have your own travel insurance with adventure travel component. Legally an international drivers licence is required to ride in Pakistan. While on the ground no one cares and police won't check and most locals don't have any licence at all... the insurance company will no doubt not cover you if you do not have a valid interantioanal licence. For your own insurance purposes we recommend that you have a motorcycle licence and can legally ride a bike of 150cc. If you choose to ride without an international licence it is your own responsibltity.
- visa, you will need to arrange this via the instructions from Pakistan embassy or high commission within your own country. We will provide support during your applicaton process.
- extra snacks, drinks and unlimited Chai.
THE FINE PRINT
Travel in Pakistan is unpredictable, weather and road conditions can affect the route at any time. We have to be open minded and flexible. That's why you travel with us so that if anything arises we take care of it and the journey continues stress free.
When booking a spot on our tours you will need to sign a waiver releasing Karakoram Bikers pty ltd Australia and Karakoram Bikers Pakistan from any liability related to any aspect of our tours.
You must have your own travel insurance to come on our tours.
Contact us to discuss this trip and any other questions you may have about our adventure travel. We love to help you :)